Friday, August 20, 2010

Should I break up with my boyfriend of four years?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 4 years, we are both 18 now. I used to think i loved him and wanted to be with him forever, and I have told him that I want to marry him someday and he feels the same way, but now I think that I am falling out of love with him. When we have had arguments before I have wanted to break up once or twice, but he always freaks out and somehow convinces me to stay with him..how do I break up with him without totally crushing him?Should I break up with my boyfriend of four years?
You don't. Live your life for you; not for others.





Naturally you are falling out of love with. At age 14 and 15, most guys are not interested in girls, so he was the best available. Now that the guys are older and interested in girls, you have much better choices. Don't blow it by settling for some guy that you are familiar with when, if you take time to look, you can do much better.Should I break up with my boyfriend of four years?
you knoww hat. yu ca'nt feel sorry for him and stay with him i did this and married a man needless to say after 14 years and 4 kids i was already done with him and divorced. yu could do the same thing. i suggestt o you get rid of him and move on now its hard butyou can get over it its like used to situation and that is what hes following but a real realtionship is getting along and the time goes by so fast you can hardly hang onto it. its not with him and you know it.
after 4 years, you're not going to crush him, it'll be like an ant under the magnifying glass. If you're 18, assuming you're going, you should probably give college a chance via single life. Worst comes to worst, ask him how he feels about that. Seems to me you're too young to ';think'; you're in love with each other. Give it time b4 committing to anything so conclusive if you're not sure.





Bottom line, only you can decide
There will not be a way that this will not hurt him. However, if he does really love you he will want the very best for you, and want to allow you to live the life you choose. I had a girl friend like this for 4 years in high school. It hurt bad when she broke up with me. Still I respected her choice, I could not stop loving her for a very long time. But I did find someone who was really much better for me, so will he and so will you. You won't forget each other, not really, but try to stay friends for sure, and friendships are very dear things as the years go by. There are many ways to express love.
he really loves you. but if you don't love him back, you should do it nicely.


I dont know exactly what to say but try including that you care for him and will still be there for him as a friend. idk
having been in the relationship for so long there really is no way to end it without breakingg a heart


all you can do is be honest and sincere in what you say to him


there is no easy way to break up with someone
Trust me he will move on, just end it or you will end up like I did. I was in your situation except I didnt leave. 2 daughters and 11 yrs later I finally ended it...You have nothing holding you back so dont doubt your feeling. Trust your gut and leave him before its to late :)
ok it sounds like either way this is going to end up bad, you can't not crush him, if you break up with him, you'll crush him

No comments:

Post a Comment