Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend (Read below)?

We've been going out for almost five months and i've lost interest. I know for a fact he still has feelings for me, and if i break up with him it would kill him. I already tried to do it and ended up ';taking a break'; but we got back together. I don't like to talk to him, hug him, dance with him, or kiss him (he's really bad). Please help!How do I break up with my boyfriend (Read below)?
hey, you know you don't have to break up with him!





my suggestion: start doing really annoying things, become sort of unresponsive. oh, and if you want him to stop liking you even more, then fart in his face or something. i did that once when i didn't want to break up but i wanted to stop going out. worked like a charm :DHow do I break up with my boyfriend (Read below)?
Then, YES break up with him. Obviously it'll hurt him, but I know that sick feeling when I stay with someone I don't like.


blech, it's a horrible feeling.


he'll eventually get over it.


Just do it.
I just went through the same exact thing.


It sucked because i was afraid to hurt him, and I did but in the long end i was hurting him more if i stayed with him because we were not right for each other.


If you cannot see yourself with him, you need to tell him the truth and say you lost interest and you can not see you with him.


It sucks and he will get hurt but its the only way to make it work.
Tell him the truth. Better easier said than done. Don't hurt his ego though - he sounds like a nice guy, and you are wonderful for trying to consider his feelings. Sometimes chemistry fizzles.
wow thats a bad situation its not fair to im or u r self i guess u just gotta man up n break u panswer mine please


Is 19 years old too late to get into a relationship? Are some people just not boyfriend material...?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I have been in that exact situation but i was going out for a year. I would try to break up with him but it would hurt him so we would get back together. but in the end it ends up hurting you more the more you stay with him. So just explain to him that your feelings have changed but you will always care about him. Just dont hold onto the relationship for him. Be strong and let him down easy. Hope i helped a little

No comments:

Post a Comment