Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get my boyfriend to break up with me?

well i love him but i really like this other guy that might like me but im kinda sick of my bf anyway and hes kinda a jerk....and i don't want to break up with him i want him to break up with me but i dont want to do anything that would hurt him????


what should i do??How do i get my boyfriend to break up with me?
Well you could say you have 5 mins to break up with me before I break up with you. Man pride wont let him get dumped.How do i get my boyfriend to break up with me?
Just tell him how you feel. It makes it worse if you try not to do it. Get it over with it. Walk up to him and say, ';I don't want to go out with you anymore. I like someone else and I feel guilty to like him and go out with you.'; You still can be friends with him, but if you think he's a jerk, than don't go out with him anymore. Trying to postpone it only makes it worse. You have to do the action. Be nice and courteous about it.
If you're not mature enough to end something when it's over, you're not mature enough to be dating. End it and move on...trying to manipulate someone into breaking up with you is cowardly and unkewl. Get your girlie balls on and tell him you two just aren't a good match anymore. If he gets hurt, he'll get over it...that's a risk we all take when getting involved with others.
honestly your the one being a jerk right here. if he wants to be with you and you dont want to be with him you should break up with him. no offence or anything but your not being a very honest girlfriend and your getting things complicated. just break it to him simple.
honey i have tried that many times and it just makes you feel like an *** in the end just tell him that you dont think things are working out between the two of you but you still want to be friends if its possible
If you love him, you would not want to break up.





Be honest if you really want to break up with him, but realize you could be making a mistake. What if the other guy doesn't like you?
You should be mature and break up with him. You will feel better about it in the end. Regrets suck.
Pick your nose in public when you're with him.
if you were mature you would do it yourself.
why dont you just talk to him about breaking up ?

No comments:

Post a Comment