Friday, August 20, 2010

Realistically speaking, how can I break it to my boyfriend that I am a vampire?

I was turned at the age of 20, but that was more than 65 years ago. My sire left me not too long after, he was a philandering type into young girls. I stopped dating for a really long time after that, unable to trust people.


I still keep up the act of being 20, with a few ';outdated'; interests (for instance I am really into antiques and old records/music and sell antiques online for a living) and finally found someone who is intelligent enough to really ';get'; me and actually shares my interests, but he is only 19 and a regular human.


So far he doesn't really suspect anything, I'm pretty good at keeping up the act and can even stomach human food on special occasions, but it is true that I can only go out with him after dark. I have accidentally bitten his neck once or twice when making out, but didn't break the skin or anything since I realized what I was doing.


He pretty much thinks I am a somewhat gothic insomniac, which is something he is okay with.





I'm just wondering, since we're pretty much in it for the long term, should I tell him? I would like to turn him but of course that is ultimately his decision. I'm not worried about him thinking I'm mentally unstable or anything because I can back up quite easily that I am indeed a vampire, I just don't want to scare the guy.





I'm just not too good with words when speaking face to face.Realistically speaking, how can I break it to my boyfriend that I am a vampire?
Please stop trolling and reading Twilight.





Thank you.Realistically speaking, how can I break it to my boyfriend that I am a vampire?
Just bite him and get it over with. Jeez.You're not much of a vamp if you don't have the ability to manipulate a puny human.I'm glad I'm a Lupin.
Ahahahaha, you have no life either.


There's so many stupid questions on here today.


Go get a job and be productive instead of wasting our clean air.
I wanna hit you.
I want to be a vampire too, can you turn me? teehee
what. the. ****.


OBVIOUSLY you need to get out more DURING THE DAY


vampires are NOT and i repeat my self that they ARE NOT REAL


and incase you missed that THERE IS NO SUCH THING STOP LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD


time to grow up and eat some fruit+ veggies + GARLIC AND NOT PEOPLE. DISGUSTING


absoutly disgusting.
Please, at least try to be original!





Now, if you said you were a Lycan....
what a pleb lmao
Realistically speaking your not a flipping vampire! Grow up and stop watching/reading ***** twilight! IT'S NOT REAL!!!!
....................


Step One: Tell him.


Step Two: Show said vampire like fangs/ hold your hand in the sun to prove it.


Step Three: Show him instant healing powers.


Step Four: Turn him.




















IF none of that works, go go gadget medical help......
If you truly are a vampire why are you asking mortals?
dont, he wont believe u.. he is still young and if he'll believe u , the temptation to be like u will be huge for him , and he is not able to think rationally about disadvantages and advantages of your being yet.
Im sorry but realistically i think you need to rethink your life and to stop pretending to be a flippin Vampire. STOP COPYING TWILIGHT! I feel sorry for the person who has to be with you.


you should get out in the daylight more often!!!!!
Just tell that you're a Troll. He'll understand.
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha. Wait- what was the question?
have you ever read anything by anne rice?





have you checked into reality lately?





your not a vampire. if you were then you would no better not to reveal yourself.


you pretend vampires no nothing. someone of such maturity would know how to handle this. im not saying vampires are not real. im saying you are not because older people know this ****!
The obvious troll answer is maybe it's time to get with the story and save us time pondering troll answers......
I am the Vampire hunter, I sit here sharpening my steak. I will hunt you down and use your fangs as ornaments after I have hammered your heart to hell.





By the way how do you do your hair in the mirror.
And u said I was not Intelligent?? bahahahaha you crack whore :)
  • Home Theater
  • backgrounds for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment