Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I break up with my boyfriend?

Just a couple days ago I asked a question on here saying if I should break up with my boyfriend. After reading all the answers, I am going to tell him tonight. But I would like to know how... He would still be a awesome friend. Like most girls I want to say it kindly.How should I break up with my boyfriend?
He's probably not going to want to be your friend after that, but there's always a possibility.


Just tell him that you don't feel a connection between you two anymore and you would just like to be friends. Maybe in the future if you both feel something you can try it again.*How should I break up with my boyfriend?
JUST TELL HIM FACE TO FACE AND NOT THE COWARDS WAY WHICH IS BY PHONE, EMAIL,TEXT ETC. THAT AT THIS STAGE OF YOUR LIFE YOU DO NOT HAVE BUT WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE FREEDOM OF DATING OTHERS AND NOT YET READY FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. I WOULD KEEP AWAY FROM THE FRIEND THING BECAUSE IT LEAVES THE DOOR OPEN FOR HOPE ON HIS PART. JUST MOVE ON.
Just read this short article on how to break up with someone - you can still keep him as a friend!





http://www.ehow.com/how_4848269_break-up鈥?/a>
I love you like a brother, I'm just not in love with you.
  • Home Theater
  • backgrounds for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment