Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i make my boyfriend break up with me?

I have a boyfriend of 4 months but we've been together like 4 times before that. so like a total of like 7 months. n he says his in love with me n he wants to spend the rest of his lfe together. im to young to be with him for the rest of my life. but i dont want to do it but i will if i have to. but i dont wanna. i think that its best for the both us. idkk what to do.How can i make my boyfriend break up with me?
i would break it off with him.How can i make my boyfriend break up with me?
Ask him everything that he likes about you, and then dont do the things he likes and he wont feel anything about you or you could just go to the movies and get really expensive stuff and waste all his money lol

No comments:

Post a Comment