Friday, August 20, 2010

Fellas!: How can I sanely break up with my boyfriend?

I want to break up for various reasons. When, where, and most importantly, how? I want to be very mature about this and just...let him go gently. :)





Any tips?Fellas!: How can I sanely break up with my boyfriend?
ok first you tape him a sweet video saying how much you love and care about him,then make him some brownies, but the brownies have a little twist to them (i'll get to that later) MAKE SURE HE EATS THE BROWNIES BEFORE HE WATCHES THE VIDEO!!! then half way through the video it will go to a scene with you ******* his best friend, then it shows his best friend cumming in the brownie batter.


good luckFellas!: How can I sanely break up with my boyfriend?
Let the relationship fade...SLOWLY. I think that's the best solution.





first, stop being all sweet to him. Stop asking him how's he's doing like every time. and no, DON'T CUT all the connections. you can talk to him if he greets you first. But keep yourself busy.





and when the magic is gone for the BOTH of you, go break up with him.





-first, don't just tell him you're breaking up with him. Tell him first how happy you were BEFORE, tell him that it's not working anymore and that's it.
just tell him that ';my heart is not in it any more'; i hope im not hurting you, but i have to do whats right for me! please try to understand what im telling you, and the reason im giving it to you like this is because i respect you and dont want to lead you on.... but like i said my hearts just not innit anymore and i need to be on my own for a bit.....................................鈥?then lose contact with him because if you continue to see him and speak to him ont he phone and stuff youll just end up going in circles, have a couple of weeks to yourself and then ITS PAAARTY TIIIME!!!!!!
Tell him the truth don't hide it say ur sry and don't say I just want to be friends say something like I'm sry I can't be with u because...
Let him catch you giving his dad a BJ
i'd go with the brownie idea
just wing it. go with ur emotions
  • gray hair
  • backgrounds for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment