Friday, August 20, 2010

How and When should I break up with my boyfriend ?

We've been together almost 2months. I've been feeling that I dont like him the way I used to anymore. He doesnt make me happy. And school is almost over... how should I break this to him... and when ? Before schools ends or after ? We have at least a week left. I want to have fun. and stop feeling bad that i feel this way. What's the nicest way to end it also ?How and When should I break up with my boyfriend ?
Nowhere public (restaurant, park, school). Not through a text (he'll tell his friends about it and that's not that cool). When youre hanging out at his house (or vice versa) and just be like ';Do you really see this going anywhere? I think we should BOTH move on. We're both so busy and I just dont want one of us to get hurt.';How and When should I break up with my boyfriend ?
You should be honest with him and do it privately with him. Be gentle and tell him you had fun with him but in this time of your life you just need to move on. Thank him for the time you spent together and wish him the best but you have to let go. Best Wishes to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment