Friday, August 20, 2010

I really want to break up with my boyfriend?

i really really want to break up with my boyfriend, i just dont like him anymore and hes always busy with soccer and never answers his texts or calls. And he called last minute on my bday that he couldnt come cause he had soccer. What should i do to break up with him what should i say and how should i say it over phone or in person?I really want to break up with my boyfriend?
Umm he missed your birthday party last minute for soccer?? Jerk... Tell him you feel like a you're not a priority, and you don't like him like that anymore. Do it in person, here's what you might want to try to say:





';(Name), you're a great guy, but I think we need to.... break up. I feel like you're always busy, and you never make time for me. I mean, you missed my birthday party, you never answer me when I text or call you, and I don't feel that way about you anymore. I'm sorry, but it's over.';





That's what I would tell him. Hope it works! Email me on how it goes?? :-)I really want to break up with my boyfriend?
hi there (:





okay well, i think the best thing would be for you to talk to him in person. it's better that way because then that shows you aren't scared. if you did it over the phone or through text that just tells him and possibly future boyfriends that you aren't ready for commitment. the way you should end it, if you REALLY, TRUELY want it to end is just let him know that you two are going separate ways, that you want one thing and he obviously wants another. you'd like a boyfriend who would be there for you and skip a soccer practice for your birthday or whatever is going on. you're sorry for the way it has to end and that you will [maybe] remember what you two had. and that, even possibly, you two can stay friends.





good luck, i hope i helped.
say it over the phone. or whatever you feel more comfortable with. just send him a text that says we need to talk so he knows that your serious and tell him what you just wrote. that it seems like he is too busy for a relationship, it hurts your feelings that he never thinks to call or txt you back and you don't want ot deal with it anymore.
Always break up in person.People that do it over the phone are wienies.Just be honest and explain that you need someone you can count on.Someone with more time for you.He might be relieved so he can think about soccer all the time.
first of all, unless youre a coward, youd do it in person.


secondly, just be honest and be like ';look, i need attention all the time and since your world doesnt revolve around me, i need to find someone thatll pay attention to me 24/7';
Tell him in person. Tell him that you don't feel important in his life anymore and you don't think it's fair that he's stringing you along.
just tell him that it is obvious that he does not


have time for everything in his life right now


and you will gracefully step out to give you


this time it is not fair for you or me to be


second string
In person, tell him its not working for you. Tell him you feel lonely and ignored if you do. And let him know he shoulda been there more.
wow thats kinda shallow but just tell him straight up that u dont like the distance between you two due to soccer and him always being busy it messed up but i mean if your over it then why are you still with him
say it in person. its much better, it may be hard but dont be afaid and do it over the phone.
tell him ';sorry its just not working out';


dont tell him your lonely cause he might say ';i'll try harder'; if you dont like him anyways then you dont want him to


hope that helps
Just tell him in person. Explain it to him and be done with it.
DUMP HIS ***! xD if he really liked yu then he would be calling you... giving you flowers for your birthday at least or somethin!
say it in person, so its official.. tell him how yu feel nd why.
be creative, write ';its over sucker!'; on his soccer jersey.





what a j@ckass!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment