Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend again?

I don't want to hurt him but i probably will anyways but how? i started going out with him again yesterday but i realized it was a bug mistake!How do I break up with my boyfriend again?
Tell him that you did this on impulse...and you did not think correctly regarding your actions of uncontrollable emotion. I am sure he'll understand, but girlfriend, he is going to be shattered, no matter what way you handle it. But if you keep it a huge secret for any longer, he is gonna think something is seriously odd with you by bottling up your true emotions. Why be together if you don't feel or want to be together? Something WAS there, but its NOT anymore and will remain that way.How do I break up with my boyfriend again?
Be honest as not being honest will hurt him more as he will have all the what if's going through his head.
just be honest with him...the longer you leave it or stretch it out the worse it will be........
you just tell him that it's not working but don't expect him to be smiling at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment