Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you break up with my boyfriend?

btw i am 13 years old.....and.......well i just said yes to him cuz i felt bad for him. and i now i want to break up with him. he asked me to go places with me like the movies and stuff and i said that i cant go and its true. how can i break up with him but in a nice way and also he did nothing but nice things to me. i REALLY need your help. thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much if you help. %26lt;3333333333How do you break up with my boyfriend?
oky dont wrry ive been there done that. just tell him ';i was thinking and maybe we should just be friends, i mean your the best and your really nice but it just isnt working out';. or tell him ';im sorry but this really isnt working out maybe its just time we see other people';. dont feel bad your not only helping yourself but your helping him tooGOOD LUCK:D if you need any more help then just email at rbd_freack@yahoo.com or badgurl4life101@myspace.comHow do you break up with my boyfriend?
I hope this is a lesson for the future.


Not to date ppl you don't really like because you just hurt their feelings.





Kinda a shady thing to do.


But just tell him ';i dont really see us going anywhere, i would like for us to remain friends though.';





or ';I think you should start seeing someone else, feelings aren't there anymore';





something along those lines.
well if u want it private keep it private well i mean umm break up whit him in a quit place!
  • gray hair
  • camera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment