Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get my best friend to break up with her boyfriend and date me?

my best friend and i have a friendship somewhat like we are dating except the kissing and stuff.


im pretty sure she likes me but how do i stay out of the ';friend zone'; and get her to break up with her boyfriend and get with me?How do i get my best friend to break up with her boyfriend and date me?
Don't break them up, it will only make matters worse! If your a teenager then realize that these teen relationships only last about 3-8 months, typically! So just wait until then and make your move.How do i get my best friend to break up with her boyfriend and date me?
Honestly, i'd give that time. If you do this right away, you could loose your friendship. Also, putting her in that position could make her uncomfortable. I would just hint that you'd like to be a bit more than friends and yes, it is hard to watch someone you love, love someone else, but you may have to go through that till they break up. If they do break up, make sure youre there to catch her !

No comments:

Post a Comment