Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I tell my boyfriend that I want us to take a break from each other?

what is the right way,place and time to tell him that I want a time-out? I don't want to break-up with him just to take some time away from him to see if what we have is genuine and worth fighting for,because it sure doesn't fee that way right now :-(How do I tell my boyfriend that I want us to take a break from each other?
Maybe tell him that you've got a lot on your plate and you are just really confused at the current time and you need some time to think. If he really loves you and you are meant to be he will be upset but respect your decision. Just make sure you make it clear that you don't want to break up with him... Tell him the good and bad points about him and what he is doing to make you feel not as close. Make sure you even it out with good things too. I did this with my boyfriend a few months ago but in the same night we thought 'what the hell are we doing, we are so in love' it made us appreciate what we had more.... Maybe this will happen for you guys.


I hope things go ok =)


xHow do I tell my boyfriend that I want us to take a break from each other?
well talk to him,tell him all nice and slow,and tell him why you wanna do this and how it will benifietrelationship with him and you =D
I don't think you should do that it'll make it worse, he'll despise you for it, if he does stay with you through it and he's the type of person to keep things in it'll create even more tension inside his mind, his first initial thought is that you wanna sleep with other people

No comments:

Post a Comment