Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend over the phone?

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for about 2 months and I don't think I feel the same way I did before. How do i be nice and show him that I don't like him anymore at the same time???


PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE ITS TO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How do I break up with my boyfriend over the phone?
write him a letter thats the best thing to do its the best way to explain how your feeling and how much you dont want to hurt his feelings and if he doesnt leave you alone change your phone numberHow do I break up with my boyfriend over the phone?
Generally, you don't break up over the phone.


If you can get together and do it in person, that is much more efficient.





Just tell him, look you're a cool guy and all, but I am just not interested in having a relationship with you at this time. We can still talk and be friends if you'd like, but I don't want to be together.


Thank him for the fun times you guys had together (if you had em) and go your seperate ways. Remember to state your reasons for making this decision and just be as kind as possible if you dont want to hurt him.





It shouldnt be a big deal, trust me, two months really isnt much. (Hell I just broke off three years!)





Best of luck :)
don't do it over the phone! thats one of the worst things you can do =/





my suggestion is you just say ';I don't feel the same way anymore, ive changed. I have no idea what happened, i just don't feel that way towards you anymore.'; but itd be better to say to his face. gotta give him that much ay?





you could also just say whats on you mind ;)
The best thing to do is to not break up over the phone. That's kind of harsh. You should tell this guy in person and talk about it together. For kids...it's not that big of a deal though, because they just play around. But, do whatever you feel is right.
first of all you don't brake up with your boyfriend over the phone it show him what kind of person you really are you do it face to face and you just say what is on your mind nothing mean
Have some respect for the guy and don't hurt him unnecessarily by doing it in a cowardly manner.
It's best to not do it over the phone








but if you have to





then call him and tell him yourself how you feel in a respectful way.





ADVICE-----


Tell him yourself!!!!!
nah.... not over the phone.





that really shows how much the relationship wasn't serious.............
Not ova the phone %26gt;:( its not nice
just tell im sorry but i just think we should be together i just dont like u anymore please dont be mad but we could still be friends. tell him ur reason though
Dont do it over the phone, its just mean... face to face is better.
Tell him that your love has settled down to in like with him.
Don't be scummy. Do it in person.
its mean to do it over the phone lady
Say it in person, or don't say it all.


It's cowardly doing it over the phone/by text/online.
you don't...do it in person, or don't date.
Ouch tough one, the best thing is just to explain how you feel...
uhh idk hun
U HAVE TO DO IT IN PERSON And be straight up

No comments:

Post a Comment