Friday, August 20, 2010

I think this girl and trying to break me and my boyfriend up?

Ok so, there is this girl in my grade. We'll call her 1. Then there is this other girl,2. I thought 2 was starting to like my boyfriend. So I confronted her about it. She said No,I like someone else. So I forgot about it.(2 was also a very close friend of mine)





So about a week ago 1 and 2 started to make fun of me. this is exactly what they said


';(boyfriends name), going to dump her because she got those ugly braces.';





so 2 became two-faced (haha get it?)





And 2 always says ';How come he sticks up for his girlfriend and not me'; or ';they are so mean to each other they shouldn't be going out';..(even though we are just joking around,she doesn't get that)





So here's the creepiest part of all....1 got found my boyfriends ADDRESS somewhere and 1 and 2 looked up where he lives..creepy..So then I told my boyfriend that they did that and he was like wow weirdos. (he doesn't like 1,at all,but 2 was a really good friend)





By they way,I'm NOT going to say anything to 1 or 2,because 1 already hates me with a passion and she could probably beat me up with only one hand.





So should I be concerned or anything?





p.s., I'd rather not even fight with them because I know once me and my boyfriend break up. 1 and 2 will hate each other since they both want him,they will compete with him.





thanks.I think this girl and trying to break me and my boyfriend up?
I know its annoying, but dont worry about it. Take it as a compliment! Those girls are clearly jealous of you, which is why theyre bashing your relationship with your boyfriend. Theyre just trying to make themselves feel better. Besides, you said your boyfriend doesnt even like either of them as a friend, why would he want to date one of them? Your boyfriend likes you - not them.





Alot of girls like boyfriend too. Its annoying, but I try not to get too worked up about it. I cant really blame them anyway - hes an amazing guy and hes hot. And like you, I dont like most of the girls who like him, so it kind of makes me smile that theyre jealous of me and theyre NEVER going to get him.





:)I think this girl and trying to break me and my boyfriend up?
To be quite honest and no offense...


But if quote ';He doesn't like 1, at all, but 2 WAS a really good friend';


Then why are you worried?


He is uninterested in them, so let it be and don't worry.


To much worrying could drive your boyfriend away, he doesn't like them so there isn't anything to be worried about!








Good luck :)
Watch out for them.





They sound creepy. o_O
they sound like there jelous and so immature ignore them but keep an eye out for them

No comments:

Post a Comment