Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get my boyfriend to break up with me?

I want to break up with my boyfriend but I don't have the nerve. How can I get him to break up with me instead?How can I get my boyfriend to break up with me?
Watch that movie with Kate Hudson and Mathew McCounaghey(sp?)How can I get my boyfriend to break up with me?
act more distant around him until he gets the idea that you're drifting apart. tell him you've made other plans when he asks you out somewhere. but you should really try to break up with him yourself if you feel you have to because you don't want to leave a bad impression of yourself either...unless you don't really care about that then just start acting distant.
cheat on him...or ignore him
why would you want to do that?
haha weird question....


u can cheat on him..or just not talk to him at all
Avoid him at all costs.
lie and say u cheated or u when on a date witjh another guy

No comments:

Post a Comment