Monday, August 16, 2010

I RECENTLY ABOUT 2 MONS AGO BROKE UP WITH MY BOYFRIEND OF 2 YEARS, HOW DO I MAKE HIM FALL FOR ME AGAIN?

i ended it because i felt we needed a break but we were still friendly and talked alot, i was planning on getting back together with him but i went to a rave and took a drug that i havent tried just cuz i was curious. He found out and didnt talk to me for a while, he was reallly mad. but later on i apologized and did everything possible to make it up to him i did nice things for him and was being really nice and we were friendly and getting along again. We hung out on weekends and acted as if we were together even though we werent? we kissed and acted like a couple sometimes, but then we went to school and he'd act a little weird cuz my friends were the ones that went to the rave with me and he would be a jerk but i still maintain my cool because i felt bad about everything. Just recently i realized i wanted to get back together but he was being a jerk again today. He told me today that he doesnt think we should get back together anymore because its going to be different now and hes gonna act like a jerk every now and then like he's been being. and he said he doesnt want to tell me who i have to be friends with like he used to because he doesnt want me just to have him. then he told me he was sorry for wasting my time for the past few weeks and making me wait for him. He says he still wants me but doesnt want us to stress out?


what do i do i always feel sad and like crying every second i feel like crying even talking about this )':


how do i make him fall for me again? make him feel like he wants to be with me no matter if it brings a little stress?


what are some ways i can make him want me??


please someone help i would be so grateful please,,I RECENTLY ABOUT 2 MONS AGO BROKE UP WITH MY BOYFRIEND OF 2 YEARS, HOW DO I MAKE HIM FALL FOR ME AGAIN?
Honey what he says is right it isn't going to work out


He is only going to be a jerk to you now why would you want that?

No comments:

Post a Comment