Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i break up with my boyfriend after we just got back together?

I just broke up with him yesterday n today we got back together because I thought it was the right thing to do but now i realized i did NOT want to get back together..please help!How do i break up with my boyfriend after we just got back together?
Just like the first time you dumped him...





OMFG I'm such a ******* genius sometimes I think my brain will explode because I feel too intelligent! D: Am I gonna die?!?How do i break up with my boyfriend after we just got back together?
you sound confused.


you should sit down and talk to him


and tell him. you are confused and


need sometime to think. and you're sorry


for the craziness. Do it in person.


and simple, Say you're so sorry


but you can't be in a realationship with him right now


you're too confused and need space.





Best of luck~hope i helped~Sydney (:
Srrry thats stupid you take him bak and now you want to thro him away agian. well i would talk to him tell him how you feel. Dont stay in a relationship if you dont want too.
  • gray hair
  • backgrounds for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment